From Spec-Op 4, a review of the LightDraw OWB Holster from Vedder Holsters. The LightDraw is available for a large selection of handguns. The holster shown was built for a Glock 17.
Also shown is the MagTuck magazine carrier.
Vedder Holsters LightDraw OWB Holster:
- Durable .080 Kydex® designed to hold up to the most extreme conditions and wear that is hand molded to fit your individual firearm.
- Sleek design adds minimal bulk to your gun without sacrificing secure retention.
- Slide shield to help keep perspiration away from the weapon.
- Double sided, fully reinforced shell allowing one handed re-holstering and consistent retention.
- Weighing only a few ounces helps add very minimal weight to your overall concealed carry weapon.
- Custom sight channels made specifically to your gun to insure clearance with all front sights and loaded chamber indicators (when applicable).
- Strong, durable polymer belt clips available in two sizes- 1.5″ and 1.75″.
- Retention screw allowing you to loosen or tighten the retention to your preference.